hit counter

miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Love Story


We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes. And the flashback starts. I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.. See the lights , See the party, the ball gowns. I see you make your way through the crowd And say hello Little did I know.. That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said stay away from Juliet and I was crying on the staircase.. Begging you please don't go.. and I said..








Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run..
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story baby just say yes~

1 comentario:

Anastasia dijo...

Looooooooove Story! :) AMO a Taylor Swift! Me gusta mucho tu blog también! Gracias por seguirme, te sigo. Besos ♥.